TO B OR NOT TO B?

--The phrase "to be, or not to be" comes from William Shakespeare's Hamlet (written about 1600), act three, scene one. It is one of the most famous quotations in world literature and the best-known of this particular play--

Thats the first thing that came to my my mind when I decided to write my first blog. To B or not to B: To Blog or Not to Blog?

There is a great Chinese proverb : A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows the public opinion. I think I am still transiting from the ignorant level towards some level that is in between the ignorant and the wise. So I guess its OK for the time being in following what others are doing : blogging.

Letting your thoughts out on a portion of the internet, playing around with the settings and layout on your webpage, and even maybe some day profiting out of it.... looks like theres more than what meets the eye with blogging... Better Late Than Never !!


Well lets see.. Lets C .. To C or Not to C ??



(Happy Birthday to me and my blog) - SB

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you and your blog... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birtday to you

    and congrats for new baby blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sajan !! But must say u've been really pumped up to start a blog at 03:10 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Man, joined the bandwagon, Congrats

    ReplyDelete